The Wirutex range of tools for Biesse edgebanding and square-edgebanding machines includes cutters in PCD or HM, brazed or with spare knives, and specifically:
- Saw blades
- Trimming units
- Rounding units
- Edge scrapers
- Glue scrapers
In particular, the products we manufacture include special tools designed for each unit mounted on the different models of Biesse edgebanding and square-edgebanding machines:
- The pre-milling unit
- The end cutting unit
- The overlapped trimmer unit
- The tilted trimmer unit
- The multiprofile tilted trimmer unit
- The rounding unit
- The edge scraper unit
- The glue scraper unit
The technological partnership between Wirutex and Biesse has produced top-quality solutions in the woodworking sphere, meeting the needs of competitiveness and optimum results. One example is the START-UP KITS made by Wirutex to tool Biesse Rover CNCs with the same tools used during the machine testing phases.
These kits have varying characteristics, from the first start-up version to the high-performance one.
In short, their advantages are:
- better productivity
- better quality
- fewer risks
The START-UP KITS come in the following versions:
- HT: initial start-up kit for testing Rover machines
- HT PRO: for the basic testing and tooling of Rover machines
- HT NESTING: complete with high-performance tools designed for testing and tooling Rover FT machines and Rover machines with bar tables + Convertible Flat Table (CFT)
- HT NESTING PRO: complete with high-performance tools designed for testing and tooling Rover FT machines and Rover machines with bar tables + Convertible Flat Table (CFT); the Aerotech System E turbine and its accessories make this kit particularly suitable for nesting operations on MDF and chipboard
NESTING PRO UNIVERSAL: consisting of specific tools for nesting and boring operations.
Wirutex hi-tech tools produces a complete range of saw blades for the innovative technological solutions on the Selco panel sizing centres made by Biesse.
Wirutex polycrystalline diamond saw blades for Selco panel sizing centres can be divided into:
- Main saw blade
- Scoring saw blade
The main saw blade may be in polycrystalline diamond or tungsten carbide. Depending on the machine model, the diameters vary from 300mm to 600mm, and the geometry of a single blade tooth is flat-trapezoidal. The scoring saw blade may also be in polycrystalline diamond or tungsten carbide. The diameters vary from 250mm to 350mm, depending on the machine model. Depending again on the type of machine, the single blade tooth may be conical or ATB.